If you would like to make a payment or view your account online, please set up an account at PayHOA.
- Go to the website at www.payhoa.com
- Click ‘Sign Up’ in top right hand corner
- Click on ‘Join existing HOA’
- Enter your preferred e-mail address for correspondence then press ‘Next’
- Type in ‘Greater Northwood Covenant Association’ as your HOA
- Fill out the rest of the personal information to set up your account & click “Join”
The GNCA’s mandatory annual dues are $0.30/100 sq. ft. of land for each property. The dues become an obligation to the homeowner by virtue of buying the property, and need not be explicitly stated in the deed. This is because each deed refers to previous deeds where these covenants were originally laid out and recorded in the land records in 1931. See the original Deed and Agreement and subsequent Articles of Incorporation and By-laws for more information.
Depending on the property size, the mandatory dues may range between $6-$45/year for a particular household, with the average falling around $10/year. These rates were established in 1931 and have never been raised. However there is a proposal to raise them in 2025 to more modern rates so the association can provide more relevant services for its residents.
If you need information about whether your property is up to date on its mandatory dues, please contact us.
If you are prepared to make a payment, please note on the payment the street address so the payment is sure to be applied to the correct account.
Make checks payable to:
Greater Northwood Covenant Association, Inc.
PO Box 11390
Baltimore, MD 21239