Dear VA Maryland Health Care System E-News Subscriber:
The VA Maryland Health Care System, in collaboration with the Maryland National Guard, is holding a Walk-in COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic on Saturday, February 6 and Sunday, February 7, 2021, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Baltimore VA Medical Center for Veterans 65 years of age and older who are enrolled with the VA Maryland Health Care System.
As a walk-in clinic, Veterans will be served on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last. Once the walk-in clinic reaches capacity, enrolled Veterans who did not receive the vaccine will be provided information on how to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
What Veterans Need to Know About the Walk-In COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic:
- Veterans must be 65 year of age and older and enrolled with the VA Maryland Health Care System to be eligible to receive the vaccine.
- Veterans must present their VA Health Information ID to park in the garage at the Baltimore VA Medical Center and to check-in to receive the vaccine.
- Veterans will be served on a first come, first served basis while supplies last.
- The Baltimore VA Medical Center is located at 10 N. Greene St., Baltimore, MD 21201. The entrance to the medical center’s parking garage is located off of W. Fayette Street.
- The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine requires two doses, so Veterans will be scheduled for a second dose 21 days after their first dose.
- Masking and social distancing are required when visiting any VA facility.
- Veterans cannot be accompanied by a friend or family member unless they require caregiver assistance due to COVID-19
What Can I Do if I’m Not in the Current Age Group or Cannot Attend the Walk-in Clinic? Veterans can sign up to express their interest in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine by visiting https://www.va.gov/health-care/covid-19-vaccine/stay-informed and we will contact you once you become eligible.
Sign Up to Receive Real Time Information About the Vaccine: Veterans can also visit www.maryland.va.gov and go to “Connect with VA Maryland Health Care System” on our homepage to sign-up to receive Email Updates, follow us on Twitter and “Like” us on Facebook. This is the fastest and most reliable way to receive the latest information about the COVID-19 vaccine directly from us. You can also unsubscribe to any of these options at any time.
VA Maryland Health Care System