Seeking new GNCA vice president:
Outgoing president, Mr. Andrusik oversaw:
- increased accuracy and transparency
- reduced overhead costs
- increased our visibility in the land records and online
Incoming president, Ms. Youngston Gray, will:
- continue to build the accuracy of our records
- improve our online presence
- improve communications with real estate agents, title companies, prospective/new/current residents about our covenant and its requirements
- create a policies/procedures manual for new officers/trustees
- pursue action against negligent properties
- explore increasing our dues
Volunteer vice president should have:
- passion for our greater community and its shared future
- excellent communication skills, professionalism and ability to work respectfully within a diverse group
- relevant professional skills (e.g. law, non-profit, community building, business, accounting, real estate)
We need you. Please consider serving. We need a strong team to continue to modernize and build the effectiveness of our 85 year old organization. To be considered or to nominate a qualified neighbor, please contact us.
Welcome Secretary Sarah McKittrick:
The GNCA elected neighbor, Sarah McKittrick, as the GNCA’s volunteer secretary. She will set meetings, prepare agendas and take meeting minutes. Thank you for your service, Sarah!
Contact the GNCA with your community maintenance and improvement project ideas.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Last fall, the GNCA converted from a local accountant to a Florida-based national homeowner’s association accounts receivable company. This (and some initial conversion errors) created some questions. Here are some answers: http://tinyurl.com/zldtovv
Next GNCA Meeting:
June 28, 2017, 1800 Argonne Drive, community room at NE District Police Station. Make public comments from 7-7:15pm. Observe trustees meeting from 7:15-9pm.
If you have questions specific to your property, contact us.